- Episode 21: Response to Matt Waymeyer (Part 2) | Rethinking Hell on Randy Alcorn Takes John Stott Out of Context
- Episode 20: A Response to Matt Waymeyer’s Annihilation Lecture at Shepherd’s Conference 2012 | Rethinking Hell on Conditionalism and The Second Council of Constantinople
- Greg on How to Legally Obtain a Free Digital Copy of The Conditionalist Faith of Our Fathers
- Darrell on What Part of “Will Consume” Did You Not Understand?
- Answering Brent Riggs on annihilationism | Rethinking Hell on Torture
Monthly Archives: March 2011
A quick word on “conditionalism” vs “annihilationism” On this blog I will be using the terms synonymously to refer to the view that the impenitent will one day be completely destroyed. I prefer conditionalism over annihilationism, if you couldn’t tell … Continue reading
I can’t count the number of times I’ve read the claim that conditionalism was condemned as heresy at the Second Council of Constantinople. Most recently, I encountered the claim here. As usual, the assertion is not substantiated with an actual … Continue reading