- Episode 21: Response to Matt Waymeyer (Part 2) | Rethinking Hell on Randy Alcorn Takes John Stott Out of Context
- Episode 20: A Response to Matt Waymeyer’s Annihilation Lecture at Shepherd’s Conference 2012 | Rethinking Hell on Conditionalism and The Second Council of Constantinople
- Greg on How to Legally Obtain a Free Digital Copy of The Conditionalist Faith of Our Fathers
- Darrell on What Part of “Will Consume” Did You Not Understand?
- Answering Brent Riggs on annihilationism | Rethinking Hell on Torture
Category Archives: terminology
It’s often the case that traditionalists will object when their detractors use “torture” to describe the traditional view of final punishment. In Hell Under Fire, Christopher Morgan challenges Clark Pinnock on this point: “…notice [Pinnock's] pejorative use of ‘torture’ rather … Continue reading